Thursday, April 21, 2011

XHTML page


This was written in XHTML (Extensible Hypertext Markup Language!) Cool, right?


I made this page with XHTML on my computer with the help of a book I got from the library. It might be dumb, but this stuff is kind complicated.
Call me a nerd if you like, but this stuff is actually fun too.




I would show you what it looks like, except the programming in the computer thinks I'm actually making something, so that won't work.
Stupid computer.
Wait! I can show you!
No I can't. Never mind.





It would be kind of like looking in a mirror of yourself looking in a mirror of yourself looking in a mirror of yourself looking in a mirror, etc., etc., wouldn't it? Actually, not really. I couldn't get closer to the computer without the words blurring up, so it wouldn't have been a great picture anyway.




Anyway, there is a lot more work than just typing normal stuff. You have to put in < p >s and stuff. (Without the spaces in between.) Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment