Thursday, April 21, 2011

Okay, So Maybe I Have Not Posted For Around A Year.


Except maybe for the post in XHTML and about XHTML, yeah. But at least now i'm posting again, right?



Right?




Oh, come on. Phooey. I guess I have to tell you all about it now.


Well, for one thing, my friend told me about this game called stick war and I liked it. Added is a link, if I can remember how to make one:


Stick War, A Fun Game


I could make one in XHTML! (I will probably be doing most of my posts in the aforementioned markup language) Yay!




And going farther back, I had Christmas and got a marshmallow gun and a slingshot and some legos and a scarf and I can't remember and am I talking too much and also we watched that new movie Tangled even more recently than stick war and (GASP) it's spring break right now and I had the Science Olympiad and...




Oh, I get it. I'm talking too much.




Fine. Now I don't have to tell you, then. Or actually you have a choice: Keep listening, or not.


Yay! I don't have to tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment