Thursday, April 21, 2011

What XHTML Looks Like

I will now write a site that says 'my name is Bob' in XHTML (Extensible Hypertext Markup Language) 1.0 transitional with the one sentence aligned to center. Mostly no spaces.

< ! D O C T Y P E h t m l P U B L I C " - / / W 3 C / / D T D X H T M L 1 . 0 T r a n s i t i o n a l / / E N " " h t t p : / / w w w . w 3 . o r g / T R / x h t m l 1 / D T D / x h t m l 1 - t r a n s i t i o n a l . d t d " >
< p a l i g n = " c e n t e r " > M y n a m e i s B o b . < / p >
< / h t m l >

See what I mean in the first post? and I didn't even use page breaks! Or more than one paragraph! Or a heading!

By the way, my name is not Bob.



It looks more complicated than it is once you understand it, I guess.


By the way, read my comment.

1 comment:

  1. it looks more confusing than it is with all those spaces in there, and it turns out the computer still reads XHTML when I'm not purposefully doing it so it can understand...

    ReplyDelete